Dr. Frederick Mayer
Dr Mayer obtains a comprehensive history, conducts a detailed examination and analyzes laboratory test results to better understand his patient's health status. He utilizes his knowledge of neurology, biomechanics, ergonomics and nutrition to help identify the causes of his patient's health disorders and develop individualized healthcare plans.
Background and Education
- 30 years chiropractic experience
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree - NY Chiropractic College
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Education - Kean University
- Associate of Science Degree in Nursing - Ocean County College
- Certified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) - N.J. Dept. of Health & Senior Services
- Certified EMT Instructor - N.J. Dept. of Health & Senior Services
- Certified CPR Instructor - American Heart Association
- Certified “Back School” Injury Prevention Educator - N.J Chiropractic Society
Why Did You Become a Doctor of Chiropractic?
'As an undergraduate college student, I became interested in eating healthier foods. I found it easy to avoid 'junk' foods, but it was difficult sifting through the volumes of information on diets and supplements to determine which would provide the nutrients I needed for optimal health. I was fortunate to meet some chiropractors who offered sound nutritional advice and taught me about the health benefits of chiropractic care.'
'After getting my teaching degree, I decided to pursue a career as a chiropractor so I could combine my passion for educating others to take control of their health, with my desire for providing healthcare that promotes healing and helps prevent disease.'